River of Light. A Satsang Music Compilation
When attention is redirected to the heart of Being, a recognition occurs there; a soulful attunement. The end of a dreamt separation is felt – we find ourselves whole again; a wholeness that shines as peace, joy, wisdom and love. Life flows, like a River of Light.
Conscious artists and musicians from around the world who are touched by the words and presence of Mooji, come together to express their joy and offer their gratitude through music. River of Light is this music.
1. Shloka for Vishnu – Shree (3:36min)
2. Tu Hee Rama Hai – Katie Amrita Stackhouse (3:29min)
3. Prabhujee – Sujata, Shepherd, Oleg (6:33min)
4. Dance Your Dance (Intro) – Ari El (7:45min)
5. Jai Gauri Shankara – Shree (5:49min)
6. Moola Mantra – Omkara (10:18min)
7. Avadhuta Gita – Her Crystal Circle (5:10min)
8. Reconocer Ser – Ligia Kamada (Mame Diara), Tamir J. Satorra (5:59min)
9. Shower of Grace – Omkara (7:11min)