Songs from the Ganga by Jai Sahaja! are powerful bhajans in praise and reverence to the Supreme Self. Offered during an Open Satsang season in Rishikesh, India, these songs are permeated with the love and silence that pours from the heart of Satsang.
The city of Rishikesh is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas, along the banks of the Ganga. This sacred and mighty river known as Mother Ganga is revered for having the power to purify those who approach it with devotion. These bhajans are infused with the spirit of the Ganga, flowing from hearts filled with the love for Truth.
We offer these bhajans in honour and praise of the Lord Supreme, the one Self that resides in all. It is by the Grace of our beloved Master, Moojibaba and all the Saints and Sages that we come together in the spirit of Truth. What a great joy and privilege it is to offer these bhajans to the sangha in Oneness. In surrendering to The Lord, all ideas of separation merge in the singular harmony of God.
Deep gratitude to our Guruji, whose presence and light
has infused our hearts with the love of God.
May Grace continue to blossom inside the Heart of the Sangha.
Om Sri Satguru Moojibaba Ki Jai!
Tracks and Samples
1. By Your Grace – Omkara (7:47)
2. Sri Ram Jai Ram – Sanoja (10:08)
3. Hey Mata Kali – Krishnabai (10:30)
4. Dancing Drums – Mahababa (3:57)
5. Govinda Jai Jai – Sanoja (9:43)
6. Jaya Bhagavan – Omkara (6:58)
7. Omkar Guruji – Krishnabai (7:59)
1. Om Namah Shivay – Omkara (6:21)
2. Krishna Radhe Govinda – Nirmal (8:36)
3. Hey Hey Govinda – Sanoja (8:22)
4. Jai Ganesha – Prem (6:12)
5. Kailash Shakti Shiva – Sanoja (9:50)
6. Om Dum Durgaye Namaha – Nirmal (7:49)
7. Shankara Karunakara – Krishabai, Moojibaba (6:00)
The album can also be found on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, and other major online retailers and streaming services around the world. Please note that the booklet that includes lyrics and chords is only available through the Sangha Shop – both for the physical CD and as a PDF with the downloadable.